Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Ready or Not...

Current mood: thankful

So Im a Mom..like officially government and all... wow..
This has been the most heart felt roller coast ride I have ever been on. I am just here to say I have first hand experience of Gods love and I hold her and it in my arms once a day until they let me hold her more. She is so beautiful and perfect and tiny and I have never felt so scared in all my life. When I went in to the operating room was the single most terrifying moment of my life. I had no idea what to think excpet pray for her and not stop. I could care less about the pain (and let me tell you when they have to reopen your incision and then tell you it has to have a wet to dry bandage which means wet gauze shoved in it until it dries and is done 2-3 times a day OUCH! but what started out at 10 incheslong about 2-3 inches wide and 6 inches deep is now only about 6 inches long 2 inches wide and 2 inches deep so its healing THANK GOD its healing lol) I would do it all over again in a heart beat if I needed to for her. She is doing so awesome though they are talking about moving her to team 2 soon which is a igher patient to nurse ratio (meaning she is doing great and wont require constant supervision the way she does now) she will go from 2 babies:1 nurse to 4 babies:1 nurse. Which is incredible. The earliest we can come home though would be August 12 which would be 34 weeks if I was still preggo with her a general rule of thumb though is that we will be here until her due date September 12th. I guess I better get back up there to that babygirl of mine. I will write more later. Thank you all for your prayers and keeping each other updated. I love yall!

0 comments: