Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

4th of July!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th. I know we certainly did. we didn't get to go to Canute like usual because Heath got stuck working. However on a side note that means my backyard wasn't the smoke bomb factory this year lol! However I hated it for Heath, 4th of July is like his Christmas. He LOVES it, he gets to play with fire and NOT get in trouble lol. Eric and Heath lit smoke bombs in Canute that you could see from the first Elk City Exit on I-40 last year lol.
However we got to hang out and spend the 4th with the whole family and the Elk City Fire Department this year. It was nice not to be around the chaos and dangers of the over crowded park...not to mention we had front row seats to the fireworks show!
Thats really about it but I have lots of pics to share...

My baby blue eyes, isn't she a doll...


My best friend Julie and I



My other best friend Wes


My Momma and Kaykay


Mikayla lighting her first fire cracker


The firecracker she lit...


hiding by her daddy while it burns


With her cousins...


Miss Boss tellin them something important I'm sure lol!


Sparkler girl...


Look at her go with 2!!!


And ofcourse I wanted to play too!


The fam watching the big show at Elk


Just a couple from the big show...



It still amazes me how far we have come from Kaykay's first 4th of July in the NICU. We are very blessed, and thankful. I hope your 4ths were as awesome as ours was. I'm sure next year I will be blogging about smoke bombs again, but this year was all about family.

<3>

0 comments: