Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Camping Trip 2008!!!

Oh Goodness! Where do I begin? How about with the first night and the tale of the "Great Feather"...

So we make it to camp and decide to just take it easy and kick back since its already pretty late and we have had a busy Sunday. Well Our dear friends had been havin a couple cold ones and were bein a lil silly... Wes decided to go on an adventure. It was quite the adventure because on it he fought a wild dingo that snagged him with a tooth, found a Bald Eagle feather and ate a Bald Eagle omelette to save its young from having a horrid death anyway. And to make a long story kinda short the "Great Feather" puts off a purple aura that protects him from everything except the lil green jumping bugs that like to crawl on you. You know, the bugs that come from chopping the head off of a wild dingo zombie. On the second day of camp we went swimming and had a blast makin smores, mud fighting (see pics), and just kickin back. On the third and final day Kaykay came up and helped me make pancakes for everyone, went swimming and all together wore herself out LOL.

I cant wait until our Fall camping trip!!! I better not forge to pack the "Great Feather" LOLOLOL! OMG my friends are dorks!!!

Here are all of the pics that I'm sure you will not find nearly as entertaining as I do LOL!!!

"Camp"


Wes and the "Great Feather"


Heath relaxing enjoying the quiet.. and the wild dingo tales


Me!!



Julie not buying into the wild dingo tales or the "Great Feather"




The great Mud war of 2008!!!


He so snuck up behind me!!


Grabbin clay for my revenge...


Yes we are covered in it!!


We were fleeing from Julie


Julie gettin ready to get Wes back...


Heaths AWESOME campfire!



Heath havin his first smore


Kaykay helpin with the pancakes! (gotta love her cheesy smile)



Gettin ready to go swimming!!





Thats about it for the camping trip I will make sure and post anymore tales of the "Great Feather" as they come along.


<3

0 comments: