Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Mikayla's 1st Birthday!!!

WHAT A PARTY!!!

We had a blast! I want to thank everyone that helped make Mikayla's 1st birthday so special!! We had so much fun laughing and swimming and just hanging out.

But as I promised here are some pictures of her day:

This is from the day before when I picked up the cake, man was it soooo yummy!! I had to add a little bit of flair and sparkle to it for our "bling bling baby". I think it turned out great though!!

How it started out


Here it is almost finished just needs her candles and smoke...

At the party waiting to be enjoyed, poor Pablo had fallen over...


Right before we cut the cake, and gave Kaykay hers to tear into...


Everyone had soo much fun swimming...








Even the big kids lol...


And playing, and hanging out...





Everyone wanted her to make a huge mess with her cake but I had a feeling my lil prissy girl wouldn't lol. Not to mention she hadn't taken her nap that day and she was running out of energy fast lol. She did enjoy it though...





Here you can see she is about outta gas lol...



She got WAAAY too many presents lol! She has been really enjoying all of them. She had so much fun opening her prizes until she got too tired to lol. She couldn't believe I was letting her play with all of that paper...




She needed a juice break...


Even with the way sleepy eyes she was the best present there...


Well guys that's about it in a nutshell, I also have some very cute pictures that I will send soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow. Take care, and thanks again to everyone that helped to make her day so special, including all of the cards and gifts she got in the mail. Love yall!

0 comments: