Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Cats under my house...

Okay now I know every creature has a purpose, I understand they are a living, thriving part of our world...

But I would absolutely love to hang every cat in my neighborhood by their tails to a ceiling fan!!!! I love animals I think they are great but I can not help but want to strangle these cats!

Okay, Okay, let me explain...

I have grown up in this house, I love it, its old but its home. And apparently the cats of the neighborhood like it too. Somehow the cover for one of the holes to under the house came off and they moved in!! Not only did it take forever to get them out they tore up the AC ducts when they were under it. So NOW in this hot Oklahoma weather the underside of my house is nice and cool, while the inside is, well 80 degrees by 2!!! I mean it took 3 weeks to get the cat peepee smell away from our house, and now this?! I mean come on, how long do I have to fight this battle? Its not just the AC, they walk all over our cars, think my flower beds are litter boxes, and hide underneath the hoods of our cars. Its rediculous. Where did they all come from? Any tips to make them leave our house alone? LoL I am going to go nuts!!

I took pictures of 1 of the kittens that was born in the comfort of under my house...





Now I have to find an AC guy (everyone has a 3 week waiting list so far) that will/can crawl under a house. So wish us luck on the hunt, and wish me luck on the cat war LOL!!

1 comments:

Getting Wiser said...

aww that's sad. but I know exactly how you feel! About a year ago, our neighbors kept feeding stray cats, so they just began to stay in our neighborhood. They ended up having babies and for the next 3 months there were cats everywhere, especially at night they would run through our front yard, back yard, under out cars... mess with our sprinkler and hoses it was nuts. Unfortunately we accidentally kill a cat twice, first time one was hidden under the hood of our car and tried to escape when the car was turned on and fell and got ran over, the second was a cat was sleeping back the left back wheel and i guess never woke up because once we hit the street we all these blood smears... horrible i know

but i understand how you feel

good luck

Where are u from?

---teefy

aji1220.blogspot.com