Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

A day with the girls...

I am so blessed to have such wonderful girls in my life. Today we all went and got pedicures done, even the babiest girls. We had a wonderful time. My mom had gotten us gift certificates for it for Mother's Day. Nanny and I hadn't used ours yet and Momma and Krista needed to get theres done for vacation. So to the salon we went. They were so wonderful and almost did us all at once, which left left one to take pictures. They even rubbed Kaykay's feet and painted her toe toes too! The chairs are my favorite part, they are deep kneading and heaven!

Enough of my ramblings though, here are pictures...


Grandmommie and Kaykay

She was reading a magazine to pass the time lol


Mommy and her girl! (Yes I have gone curly)


I thought this was cute


Getting her toe toes painted


It tickled her so bad lol


Miss Alivia getting hers painted too!


From left to right...Me and Kaykay, my step-sister Stephanie, Nanny, and My sister Krista


My momma in the middle


Two of the most important women in my life


I will cherish this memory forever. I highly recommend this to all of you girls!!

0 comments: