Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

YUMMY!!!

Okay Okay, I know... I write about Mikayla all the time. But hear me out, I am a stay at home mom, she is my world. So to me, I write about my world lol. Today in my world this crazy silly lil girl I call mine, found an apple...

I had given my niece who called me and said "Aunt Teffie, come get me" (so of course I did, I mean who can turn that lil cutie down) an apple while she was visiting us. Well after a bite or two she got bored with it and wanted to play with the puppie. However Missy Mikayla who apparently had been eyeballing that very apple paid close attention to her cousin. And as soon as the apple was no longer wanted she went right over to it and started munching away. She ate a ton of that apple, now usually I peel and cut her apples up for her. But this time, it was all her. She had so much fun eating that apple and figuring out exactly how/what to do with it. Plus it made for some really cute pictures lol. She would make the funniest faces when she got peel instead of apple. It was so great to watch her discover this fun new treat. Moments like this are the funnest times to be a mom, to watch them learn, grow...to stop there tears, and calm their hearts.

Here are some pictures of Mikayla and her apple...





The "peel" look lol...






I can not get over how proud of herself she was. It was a very cute thing to get to watch lol.
Hope yall enjoyed seeing these.

Take care till next time.

0 comments: