Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

A girl and her puppy... part II

The girl:


Her puppy:

They have only been together a week, and they are stuck like glue.
They have to check out everything as a team, it really is sweet
(however until it learns outside is the potty I am still against the dog lol)
They nap together:

They even share each others toys...
(just so yall know the bone was just opened and well I couldn't pass up this chance to take a picture to show her future boyfriends--insert evil mom laugh here! LOL)

And when they are not napping together they are still napping at the same time.
These were takin about 20 minutes ago lol:



It is crazy how fast these two became friends. They look for each other, make each other crazy, and already need each other. I am afraid I now am back to two big inside dogs. (However I am still holding out that she has to be house broke before Aggie comes back inside.)

Till then, go play <3>

0 comments: