Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

I dont think so....

So it has been quite rainy in Oklahoma lately, Im not complaining however my dogs might be. The dogs have the good life again, laying around being lazy inhouse dogs again. Well that means they must go out regularley to do their, well business. So I made sure Kaykay was comfy and proceeded to take the girls outside. Yes it was raining, however if they want the good life they need to suck it up and be tough. Aggie realized this...Lillie however didnt want to get wet...

Aggie...


Lillie...


Well eventually Lillie was brave and found out she wouldnt melt after all, however she still wouldnt play in the rain with Aggie. So Aggie proceeded to play by herself and run laps and bite at the rain...


I love my dogs, however someone needs to tell them they aren't poodles so drop the drama LOL!

0 comments: