Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Lazy days...

I love this weather...I love rain, everything about it I love. Well except the floods but that is pretty rare here in Oklahoma. However I hope it clears up tomorrow so the kids can hunt eggs. We had to switch it to this weekend because it was way to cold last weekend for them to do it.
I am sitting here thinking of all the things I need to be doing: laundry, picking up the house, I need to go buy formula, shower lol, pay some bills, I could work on Kayakay's bathroom or the dining room, figure out what I am making for supper...cheeseburger pie maybe?, I need to shampoo my carpets.... And the list goes on. But what am I doing? I am setting in my computer chair holding my sleeping baby, listening to the rain on my windows, watching the cooking channel (muted), and typing this one handed. We are even still in our pajamas!!!
Only thing about days like today is I miss my family. If we all werent so busy or lived so far apart I would make a huge pot of Chicken and homemade Noodles with smashed potatoes and a Wacky Cake (super easy from scratch chocolate cake). I would bring out Cranium or Catch Phrase and we could all eat and goof around till the kids were ready for bed. That would be a great day.
Kaykay had a "well baby" exam on Wednesday. They are very happy with her. They want to see her: gain some more weight (which is always are goal so far), wave byebye, point, clap, crawl, and pull up to a standing position. This all stuff a 9-10 month old should be doing. However she is doing great and has even started to army/belly crawl yesterday, so we are getting closer and closer to being caught up to her actual age. I try to only use her adjusted age when I am getting discouraged at everything they want her doing, it helps me to rember she is perfectly normal and doing great. They think she will be walkin by her first birthday. I dont know, If she starts crawling this month I can see it happening.
I guess I better go lay this sweet baby down and start my day. Take care all!
<3 <3 <3

0 comments: