Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Easter, better late then never...


We post poned our Easter because it was so cold on Easter, however yesterday was beautiful out. We had a great day, the family grilled steaks and everyone brought dishes and eggs to hide. So us moms went and hid eggs after everyone was stuffed, and then the lil kids hunted them. They were so cute!! I have tons of pictures of the day but I will post my faves to save you some time lol. Well, here you go...

This is my little family...


My beautiful niece Alivia


My dad and Kaykay


My handsome Hubby


My chocolate covered nephew Catch


Kakay laughing at her Uncle Joey


My brother-in-law and Catch


My brother Joey


Alivia and Catch again


lil miss Alivia


Daddy and Mikayla

Before we left the house...



She was good as long as the grass didnt touch her lol


My grandma and cousins littlest baby boy Rolan


Mommy's girl


Eating Daddy's hat


Catchie again


My brother Matthew


My sweet lil angel

I have such a beautiful and wonderful family

I hope all of yall had a wonderful Easter too!
<3>

0 comments: