Agapelife

My life, chaos and all...

Wheres my dishsoap?...

Okay not to start this off let me just say that I love my husband. He is a goob and a complete dork but I love him. However sometimes I am not quite sure how is brain works or if it does...
I am picking up the house something I had been putting off because of what started out as allergies but has so wonderfully made its self at home in my lungs, we will call him Albert. Not sure what but Albert. I'll get back to that some other time...until then back to my dishsoap.
So I told Eric he had to bathe the dogs and clean out there dog run. A job too messy for a girl to even think about doing...its why God made us Mommies (we will handle the diapers that explode and kill the outfit..you handle the truly icky stuff in the world, dont like it? Tough, learn how to shoot a watermelon out of a lemon and so forth...LOL!) So he lets Aggie in who was still a little damp but clean and kinda fruity smelling ( I didnt think much about it at the time I was busy keeping Mikayla from the wet dog who really wanted to kiss her). Well shortly after Lillie was let in, again still damp and kinda fruity. Huby went back out and returned to all of the "Man" stuff he had to do. He came back in and said it was really starting to rain so he is glad he got all of that done before it hit. So its the next day the dogs are dry, the babies asleep, its time to tackle the kitchen...but where is my dishsoap? Then I remebered I had "kinda fruity" orange dishsoap....So after searching in the kitchen and coming to this light bulb moment I go to the window... and see this:

No, surely he didnt use my good dishsoap to bathe the dogs and clean the doghouse (that igloo on its side), right?


No, its probably one he had out side in his "man-house, aka the garage", I mean he wouldnt get what I clean the dishes, something that is in constant contact with our very insides, what I wash my daughters bottles with on the dogs, right?...


YES! That is it! OMGoodness he did use it! So luckily I always have a second bottle of most cleaning stuff in the pantry. So I grab it and go back to the kitchen thinking the whole time boys are dumb I mean really, there was even a bottle with less in it--a kind I really dont like under the sink but nope he used the one I use several times a day to clean: the dogs, the dog run, the dog house, and all of the things that dogs...well lets just say YUCK!
On the upside though and the reason he has no idea of the "Great Dishsoap Search", he did what I asked and bathed the dogs and cleaned there dog run. So next time it just goes to show I need to deligate what soap and TOWELS!! get used when the puppies get a bath lol!
Well enough on this,
<3>

0 comments: